Wednesday 27 June 2012

Web Wednesday!

Weekly inspiration from around the web

I, like so many people, find most of my inspiration on the internet. Whether it's a new recipe or some foodie guidance, a beauty tip, a photography trick of the trade or a new project, I rarely have to venture beyond my Pinterest page (ahem, obsession) or one of the many blogs I follow to find a project that tickles my fancy. I love that out of something that seems so impersonal as connecting via a computer, people are actually helping to build warm, supportive and international communities of people with shared interests! Every Wednesday, inspired by the love for list-making of one of my favourite ever bloggers (see website number 1!), I'm going to share my top three website finds of the week that have inspired me or made me smile.

  1. Tracy Benjamin, a.k.a. Shutterbean, is a foodie, photography loving mom in the San-Francisco area of California. Her sense of humour, gorgeous pictures and super, super-fun recipes get me every time. Full on girl-crush.
  2. Geneva of A pair and a spare is an Auzzie girl living in HK, creating simple, resourceful and stylish clothing out of thrifted finds. What's not to love?
  3. Aran Goyoaga is an author and food stylist. Her photographs are stand-out stunning, her food simple, healthy and seasonal. Her recipes are all gluten-free, but you'd never guess! Check out her beautiful blog, Cannelle et Vanille.
I hope you enjoy reading these wonderful sites as much as I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment